Update 24/03/2020 COVID-19 Temporary Closure
Following The Prime Minister’s announcement on the 23rd March 2020; in order to slow the spread of COVID-19 Roofline Solutions Home Improvements Limited has taken the difficult, but responsible decision to suspend trading for the recommended 3 week period.
Our phone lines will be closed during this period however, if you’d like to make an enquiry please do so via the contact forms on our website. Our responses may be slightly slower than normal as we have a limited team working from home, but we will be delighted to assist you.
We are working through contacting our booked installations to postpone them and will rearrange as soon as we are permitted.
We hope to reopen on 14th April 2020 dependent on Government guidance at that time, so please keep an eye on our website www.roofline-solutions.com for our latest position.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Update from us on COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Below is an update on what we’re doing to prioritise the health and safety of our visitors and staff:
- We have put in place an updated cleaning and sanitising plan to ensure our premises are cleaned even more frequently and with extra care.
- Like other businesses, we’re being guided by the UK Government, which recommends regular cleaning as one of the most important preventive measures.
- We’re equally committed to caring for our team and so have provided our staff with current guidance and information so they can keep themselves and their families safe.
- Our business will operate as normal and opening hours remain the same. However, for both the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees, we kindly ask that if you have symptoms as detailed on the official UK Government website here that you please wait until you are free of the isolation period.
- Please view our website and contact us via telephone where we will be delighted to answer any questions you have.
- As circumstances continue to develop, we will follow advice and proceed with the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers and team members as our highest priority.
- Our installers will not need to have any contact with customers whilst working at their property. They will knock on the door to introduce themselves and notify you that they are present, however they will avoid any physical contact (such as handshakes) and keep their distance when communicating on site as necessary.